Considering Personal Training or never thought about it?
Never lifted weights or lifting but cannot get to your goals?
Would love to add muscle to your body and reap the benefits like increased metabolism, lose inches and change your body composition, reverse the aging process?
Want to start a fitness program or compliment your existing program?
Here are a few tips for picking a GREAT Personal Trainer;
1) Get a referral or ask for references
2) If you have an opportunity, watch them training someone else
3) Are they focused on their client or are they distracted?
4) Does the client look engaged?
5) Meet with the Trainer before you ever sign a contract with the gym
6) Do they seem passionate about what they do?
7) Do you feel comfortable with them?
8) Go armed with questions and be sure you are satisfied with the answers given
9) What is their background and experience level?
10) Are they in good shape?
11) Listen to their recommendations and determine if you feel they can help you reach your fitness and wellness goals
12) If you have any concerns once you sign up, be sure to let the Trainer know. It is your time and money and they are working for you
SO Full of LIFE provides Personal Training services designed for individual client needs.
Remember; you only have one life to live; make it SO Full of LIFE!