Are you a yo-yo dieter? Do you lose weight for special occasions and promptly put it back on once the event is over? Wouldn’t it be great to maintain your weight without having 3 sizes of everything in your wardrobe?
Dr. Yoni Freedhoff, author of THE DIET FIX, promotes maintaining the healthy weight you can sustain. Now that is a great concept!
You have probably heard of terms like cheat meals, food tracking and portion control as ways to lose weight and while all of those are pieces of a great weight loss/maintenance plan, there is a very simple way that requires none of this.
Like so many things in life, the 80/20 rule applies even with weight loss. Consider creating an 80/20 meal plan where 80% of the time you are eating, whole, raw unprocessed foods and the other 20% you are eating what you enjoy “in moderation”. If you knew you could eat what you wanted, wouldn’t that take the stress out of the perpetual diet plan you are on?
If you are still trying to get into that size 6 dress from 20 years and 3 children ago, please burn the dress, move on and enjoy the “healthy weight you can sustain” now. Thank you Dr. Yoni Freedhoff, simple wise words we can all live by. Do you think this would work for you?
Remember, you only have one life to life, make it SO Full of Life!